Traditional healthcare and wellness programs incentivize us to pursue health goals selected for us determined by a sample of data, while ignoring an individuals unique health needs.
There is a start and a finish; when we start, we are rarely given a lasting wellness program to follow year after year.
Instead of imposing goals, our Corporate wellness programs create experiences that inspire employees to pursue a healthier way of living – Empowering all to live a happy, enjoyable life, and to feel inspired at work.
Our objective is to cultivate the workplace into a place for people striving to grow and develop.
What is a Healthcare and Wellness Workshop?
Lunch & Learn Workshops are an interactive, educational, and informative way for your employees to learn and grow together.
We supply a Wellness Expert (and the food) to speak with your employees about trends in today’s ever changing healthcare and wellness industry. We conclude the event with a Q&A and provide coaching and tips, which can be personalized based on the needs of your employees.
Your employees will learn applicable wellness tips and tools for:
- Stress management
- How to craft the perfect lunch
- How to lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Proper hormone health
- Customize your session with something you would like us to cover in healthcare and wellness
We conclude each session with a kickstart program to create the first week of their journey. Join many others who have already learned and benefitted from the Lunch & Learn Workshops, as they are a vital step towards growth in your company and your employees ability to reach their full potential.
- Increases employee productivity
- Increases employee retention
- Increases employee satisfaction
- Increases company profitability
- Increases employee collaboration
- Reduces employee sick days
- Reduces employee conflict
- Reduces employees job related injuries
- Reduces employees health care costs
- Reduces employer premiums
What You Do?
- Choose a topic, which include but are not limited to: Stress-Less, Burnout, Hormone Health, Function Medicine, Men’s and Women’s Health, Healthy Living Program, Migraines, Sleep Apnea, Fitness, Nutrition.
- Select a date. Available Monday through Thursday: Email or call us: (817) 900-0304
- Send out the event specific promotional materials we provide you with.
- Have the room available, set up and ready to go that day.
What We Do?
- Send a Wellness Expert to speak on the topic of choice. Seminar + Q&A typically last between 20 minutes to 45 minutes.
- Get headcount of what number of staff you expect to be at the lunch. Please submit 24-48 hours before the event.
- Arrange food to be delivered the day of event if company chooses to do so.
- Deliver an great event for your employees, eat good food, and create a fun atmosphere at the work place.
We partner with Proper Prep Meal Plans to create customer ready-made meals. This is one part of our Four Step Total Health Program. We are happy to arrange Proper Prep to cater the event with advanced notice!
A study by Brigham Young University shows that employees with unhealthy eating habits are 66% more likely to demonstrate poor productivity at work.
According to a review by the CDC from 2007-2010, “87% did not meet vegetable intake recommendations.”
“Employees spend about 50 percent of their waking hours at work, so the worksite offers a logical and convenient opportunity to provide information, encouragement, and support for employees interested in improving their health and well-being,” – Theresa Islo, or Wellness Council of Wisconsin
“Medical costs fall by about $3.27 for every dollar spent on wellness programs.” – Source
Test Your Test For FREE!
Get the 15 question Test Your Test Low T History Quiz and get started on a Personalized strategy to RISE Low Testosterone!